COVID-19 FUNDRAISING TIPS AND FAQ
COVID-19 FUNDRAISING TIPSHere are some great tips on fundraising safely within your communities. Feel free to share with your team!
- Fundraise Outdoors: Whenever and wherever possible, fundraise outside in open areas. E.g. parks, school fields etc.
- Keep Sanitizer Handy: For the safety of both you and the purchasers, keep sanitizers or hand soap close by to use frequently.
- Wear Masks and Gloves: Avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily by wearing protective masks and gloves.
- Practice Physical Distancing: If you need to be around other people, try to stay at least 6ft apart from others at all times.
- Go Digital: Use social media to promote your fundraising events digitally to minimize physical contact with others.
- Collect Orders Early: Organize pick-up times and locations ahead of time with your supporters and collect your orders early.
- Stay Home: If you have any symptoms like cough, fever, sore throat etc, Please get tested, self-isolate away from others.
Ready to start fundraising?
Go to https://fundraisingbars.purdys.com to get started with your order.
Let’s stay safe out there.
COVID-19 FUNDRAISING FAQs
We continue to make every effort to keep our teams safe and take every precautionary step to prioritize the health and safety of everyone in the Purdys community.
Below, you can find the answers to our most commonly asked COVID-19 related questions.
Are the fundraising chocolate safe?
Yes, our chocolates are safe. We’re closely following the guidance of government and health authorities and we’ve taken further precautionary steps in our Factory Kitchen and fulfillment centre, including increasing the frequency of regular cleaning and sanitation.How will the orders be delivered?
We rely on our trusted courier partners to deliver our fundraising chocolates. We follow their guidelines in ensuring our customers and their delivery drivers are safe. The drivers have been instructed to have limited customer contact which means they will not come inside your home/office/school to deliver the orders. However, they require an adult to receive the order as they will need a first name and last name to release the order.Can the delivery driver call me before the order is delivered?
Unfortunately, drivers aren’t equipped with cell phones and are unable to call before delivering.Can I change my delivery address?
Yes, you can change your delivery address. Please call us at 1-888-478-7397 ext.1 and one of our agents would be happy to assist you.My order hasn’t shipped yet, can I cancel the order and get a refund?
Please give us a call at 1-888-478-7397 ext. 1 and one of our agents would be happy to assist you.My order has already shipped, can I cancel the order and get a refund?
Once orders have left our warehouse, we’re unable to cancel your order as it has already been shipped and is on its way to you.My order has arrived and there are products missing or damaged, how can these items be replaced?
Please give us a call at 1-888-478-7397 ext. 1 and one of our agents can help with your order.
If you still have questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to usby phone at 1.866.477.8739
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.